Dear Business Community:
Don’t miss the opportunity to grow your business by supporting Long Beach’s oldest youth baseball league, Heartwell Baseball, Inc. Here are five benefits you receive when supporting Heartwell Baseball, Inc.:
1. Get your name in front of hundreds of baseball families and businesses.
2. Your business can be displayed on a banner, placed on an outfield fence, which exposes your business to hundreds of fans, multiple times throughout the year.
3. Your business logo and web link can be displayed on a banner ad on our website for an entire year.
4. Your business logo and weblink can be sent out to our membership monthly in our “Thanks to our Sponsors” email.
5. Your investment is 100% tax deductible as we are a 501 ( c )3 non-profit corporation.
Here are sample sponsorship packages:
(Individual Sponsorship) Any amount - $25 - $50 - $100 - $150. Your sponsorship will be listed on our Individual Sponsor Page on our website.
Silver Sponsorship - ($300)
- Your 3’x5’ or 4’x8’ banner placed on the outfield fence of your choice. Also, a logo and web link to your website placed prominently on our Sponsors Page.
Gold Sponsorship - ($500)
- Two of your 3’x5’ or 4’x8’ banners placed on the outfield fences (both field 7 and 8). A logo and web link to your website will be placed on our Sponsor’s Page on our website. In addition, a logo and web link will be included in our monthly “Thanks to our Sponsors” email that is sent out to our membership.
Silver and Gold Sponsors can renew their sponsorship each year, and receive a 10% discount on their package when renewing for next year’s season.
*Please note that all banners must be supplied by the sponsor. All banners must be out-door quality, with grommets sewn into the edges in order to mount the banner on the fence. Additionally, if the banner becomes faded or damaged due to normal exposure to the weather, the sponsor will be contacted to supply a new banner.
This is a more specialized level of sponsorship but none the less, integral to our ability to function as a league. Besides the monies used in the day to day operation of the league, there are projects that are bigger in scope and of a more permanent nature. These "wish list" items are needed for the upkeep or improvement of the league's facility and normally takes years of saving and planning to execute, but with generous support, we are able to complete some projects ahead of schedule. Some of our past projects include installing the grass infields and then the sprinkler systems to maintain them, construction of the bullpens, installation of lights and even the construction of the new T-ball field. These projects are typically dedicated to the sponsor(s) and will include permanent signage placed at the site to recognize and thank the sponsors who have contributed to the project. Please contact our Sponsorship and Marketing Director directly for more information.
Those business that have sponsored us in the past and refer other businesses to our league will receive a discount on their next year’s renewal. For each business referred that purchases a Gold Sponsorship package, the referring business will receive a 10% discount on their renewal. These discounts can be combined. If you successfully refer 10 businesses, your sponsorship package would be FREE!
Voluntary Team Sponsorship
Team Managers, Coaches or Parents can solicit local, family-friendly businesses for a Team Sponsorship. For a $500 sponsorship, a business can hang one banner on the field of their choice, have their logo and web link featured on our sponsorship page, and the business will receive an engraved plaque thanking them for their support of the team. The direct benefit to the team is that they will receive a portion of the sponsorship to purchase team equipment, baseballs, etc.** Businesses can sponsor a team by clicking on this link.
**(Please note that all banners must be supplied by the sponsor. All banners must be out-door quality, with grommets sewn into the edges in order to mount the banner on the fence. Additionally, if the banner becomes faded or damaged due to normal exposure to the weather, the sponsor will be contacted to supply a new banner. Damaged banners will be removed, regardless of the amount of time left on the sponsorship package. One company sponsorship per team. If multiple companies want to sponsor a team, ask if they would sponsor another team, or the league directly)